dimecres, 29 d’octubre del 2008

exams, exams, exams




Today it is Saturday night and I am at home. This morning I have benn studing "Història d'Espanya" and English of course!!
The next weekend I have an exam every day. O Monday, English. On Tuesday, Catalan Literature. On Wednesday, "Història d'Espanya". On Thursday, Catalan.
buuf I will be studind every afternoon of the week, but at Friday and Saturday "Barraques Girona" !!! yeah ! I need a party!jajaj

About basketball, I played this afternoon in Quart, with Roses. It was a very competitive match. I have known a girl of Quart and this increased the competition of the match. We payed really hard and good, and we have been wining all the match, but at the end we lost for three points. oohh! It was horrible! It really drive me !
And later the players went to "Barraques Girona" but I didn't go because I have to study, because of the exams.

Now I'm at home and I'm really tired about the match the studing etc. And I put a video of a very nice song. The name is This is me - Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas. It's a really nice song. I hope you like it!

be yourself**
*