dijous, 16 d’octubre del 2008

...smiling...



Hello!!!!
Oh,today I'm really happy, because I did my exam of Phlosophy!! At last! I was very nervous for this exam and I studied a lot, and the exam.... I don't know, maybe I'll have a five, maybe I have an eight... but I'm sure I'll pass it!
And tomorrow it's Friday and the weekend!!! and the next week, I only have an exam on Friday aout Latin, and on Thursday I'll go to Barcelona, with the literature class!!!ohh yeahh ! xddd

About basketball, this weekend I'll play with Roses in Roses xd, vs. Santa Perpetua. I think we'll win this match, because we haven't lost any match yet, and this won't be the first (H)jaja ! And with Castelló, I'll play in Castello, vs. L'Escala... and... I don't know...I think we'll lost, but I'll play really hard to win it. Because.... all of you know that I love basketball, I love this game!(L) jaja

And, I'm happy because tomorrow I'll see Cristal and Chaima, and we'll make a lot of photos because we don't have photos together!!:O
and...that's all, I think!


I put a song of Jonas Brothers of course !!! jajaja
Its Burnin'up!!1 it's a really nice soong! I hope you like it!!

always there's a reason to smile*
*