diumenge, 5 d’octubre del 2008

...my dream is to fly...




Hellooooooooo!!!!:)
Today it's Sunday and I'm really tired !! Tomorrow I have an exam of " Història de l'Art" and now I'm studing really hard! I have to pass this exam because it's the first of this subject.

In basketball, the fist match of the weekend was in Rubí, Barcelona. We thought that we lost because Rubi is one of the favourites to be at the front of the League. But.... we won!!!!! ohh yeaah ! jajaj we played really good, and we won!!! jaja
I'm so happy about that!
But with Esplais, we had played this morning, and... we had played hard but... we lost. I don't know what had happened, but... ohh...what a shit !! xdd
Next weekend we'll win the match!! yeahh !! jajaja

About love... without comments!!!
xdd



the good things should never change*

kisses(K)(K)