dimarts, 21 d’octubre del 2008

...a little break...





Today it's Sunday, the end of the weekend because tomorrow I have to go at the school... buuuff jajja

In basketball, I played with Roses here vs. Santa Perpètua and.. we lost. Until these matches we have win all of that, and now, we lost the frist match. But only for 11 points. We played really horrible...
Also I played in Castello and we lost again jajjaa and... for a lot of points...
I wouldn't remember this match, it was horrible.
Next week I wown't play with Esplais, but I'll play with Rosese in Quart... I think we can win this match.

About school, next week I only have an exam, on Friday of Latin. Wednesday we'll be strike for "Nova llei d'educació". And on Thurday, the literature class we'll go to Barcelona... ooh yeahh jajaj

And about love... I knew a boy. He's very good-looking and very kind! jaja
and... nothing else.

you are the one thing on my mind*