diumenge, 12 d’octubre del 2008

...tiredness...



Hello!!!!
Today it's Sunday, and I'm really tired! jaja
I have the mark of "Història de l'Art" exam: 8. And now, I'm studing Spanish, on Tuesday I have an exam... On Thursday I have an other exam about Philosophy... I have to study a lot to pass these exams. But, I can! jaja

About basketball... On Saturday I played with Esplais in Blanes, and it was really bad. We lost by a lot of points, because we only have five players and we have to play all the match, 40minutes.
With Roses, we played today in Lliçà d'Amunt, and the match was really hard. I made 6 triples!!! we won by a lot of points!! And because of that I'm really tired.

And tomorrow to the high school!! buufff jaja
I'm really tired, I know that I repeat it, but... I think today I'll sleep like a baby jajaja
I put a video of Daniel Powter, with the song Bad Day. It' my favourite song, I really like it!! Daniel is a great singer. (L)jaja



*every night in my dreams, I see you I feel you*

kisses*