diumenge, 2 de novembre del 2008

Pride and Prejudice





Hi !!! :):):)
Today it's Sunday, and finally I passed this week. I did all the exams, and I think I will pass all of them with a good mark. Now I am looking Pride and Prejudice in Youtube, for the exam of tomorrow. It's a very good book, I really like it. I feel like watching the film! xddd

About basketball, I played yesterday with Roses vs. Malgrat, one of the leaders of the League. We thought that we will lost the match, but... we won for 20 points!!!
jaajja it was incredible!
And, with Esplais, we don't play this week, because of the other team, Sant Hilari. I think we will play this match on December.

And, yesterday, I went to Barrques Girona o8! It was a beautiful, incredible, top night! There, played the group Els Pets, but the singer was ill, and they didn't play... I went back at four o'clock, approximately. I didn't eat anything for dinner but even so it was really great. I met a lot of people fom Girona, Salt, Castelló, Figueres, Roses etc...
It was a really weekend!
And tomorrow, at school, doing the exam of Pride and Prejudice. And I put a photo of the film Pride and Prejudice!

make me crazy*
*