dimecres, 19 de novembre del 2008

Fundació Joan Miró



The last Tuesday we went to Barcelona, with Cendrassos high school, of Figueres. This was a excursion with the subject "Història de l'Art".
At frist, on the morning, we went to visit Fundació Miró in Montjuïc. Here, we visited an exposition about the americans painters. And later, we saw the works of the catalan painter Joan Miró. I really like this visit, I don't know why, but the paintings are really expressive. He uses the paint to show us his feelings and emotions. There was a a painting that we liked a lot, to me and to Alma. The fist one was Autorretrat, the second one was Personatge amb paraigües, and the last was Pintura(the painting of the photography).
Alma and me interpreted the painting in our way, and we invented a really funny story. Up, in the middle you can see a women and a man, these are the parents. Up, on the right, there are the weels of the car. In the middle of the photography there is the son. They were in a car, and they had an accident. On the right you can see the marks of the weels when the car stopped. On the left, you can see the bunk of the ambulance. And finally, on the left, on the middle, the are three dots, that means: to be continued...
And this is the interpretation of Alma and me... jajaja

At the afternoon, we visited MNAC(Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya). Here we made an itinerary for the works that we have to study to go to selectivity. We strolled for the Romanic art, Gothic art and modern art. I liked it too, but it was very tired. We had to be straight all the time, but most of the people, sat down on the floor. We finished this visit at 6p.m. more or less. And we arrived at the bus station of Figureres at 9p.m.!! jajaj

But, I really like this excursion. And I think we'll made more!:):)
And the phrase of today is:
I'll be waiting...*
*

4 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.
Anònim ha dit...

yes, I love AUTORETRAT, but the best moment was when we interpreted the picture of the photo! nice moments with you Ari!

Anònim ha dit...

jajaj! Ariii I laughed a lot that day with you and Alma.
You came to me and you said, nice picture, isn't it? And I answered: I cannot see anything.
And you: yeeees, come with me and Alma, we will explain you!
xDDD muaaaa*

KST TEACHERS ha dit...

It's a very nice blog, Ari, well-done, fluent and clear!
You may write about more varied topics next term !!
Cheers