dijous, 1 de gener del 2009

Jim Sturgess




Now, I'm going to talk about an actor that I like a lot, Jim Sturgess.
Jim Sturgess was born in London, England.
He begans to become famous with the film called Across the Universe, directed by Julie Taymor in which he interprets Jude, a young boy who travell to EUA and fall in love with a girl, Lucy, interpreted by Evan Rachel Wood, at the end of the sixties.
Also he appears in a very famous film, The Other Boleyn Girl, in which he interpreted George Boleyn, in 2008.
And the most recent film is 21 Black Jack in which he embodies to the leader, Ben Campbell. I saw this film and it is fantastic! I really like it! you have to see it!! :):):)


Also I will talk to you about an american director, Julie Taymor.


She directed a very famous film, Titus, an adaptation of the play Titus Andronicus by William Shakespeare. I saw this film and it's fantastic too. I don't like really much, because I don't like horror films, but it is great!


And... that's all!:)




you are wasting my time*