dilluns, 10 de novembre del 2008

17*






Today it's Sunday and I'm really really tired.
Yesterday I played with Esplais in Sant Esteve d'en Bas and we was only five! On the first minute of the match, one of the best players we had, was injured. And we had to play four. On the third period of the match, another one had to send off. And we had to play three. At the end of this match, I was really tired. And, we lost the match 3o points, of course.
And today I've played in Mataró, vs. Valldemia. We played good, but the referee has been horrible. Finally we've lost the match... uf...

And now, I'm really tired, and I have to study, because tomorrow I have an exam about Història de Catalunya. bfff... xdd

But I'm happy because I'm thinking in Tuesday, because all the students of Història de l'Art, will go to Barcelona with an other high school, Cendrassos from Figueres. We'll go toghether to see "La fundació Miró" and at the afternoon we'll se "Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya".!! jajaja:)


I put a photo from my shorts of Roses, with number 17.
I'll fly with you*
*