divendres, 27 de març del 2009

Mossos against students!


Hello everybody!!
Today I'm going to explian you what's happening in Barcelona.
All of you know that next year we began university with "el pla de Bolonya" and there are a lot of students that don't accept it. Because of that, most students want to explian that by a manifestation in the streets of Barcelona.
There there are students of all Catalonia because all of them want to show that they don't accept "el pla de Bolonya".
But there is a repression to the students. When they stay in the streets, the "mossos d'esquadra" arrive there with their nigthsticks to smack the students. They only express that they don't accept that.
I can't understand why the "mossos" have to smack to the students, because they are in inferiority, they only use books and pensils to defend them.
When I see videos like that I get goose pimples, because I can't do anything, only I can see, and I want to go there.
"Mossos" think that they are someone with authority to smack the others, and they don't. There are lots of persons under arrest.
I have a lot of friends that study in Barcelona, and they tell me that they want to go to this manifestation. They tell me that they'll hit to the "mossos" jaja.
If you see this video you can see that it's terrible, it's inexplicable.
Everybody against to "pla de Bolonya"!!!