dilluns, 2 de març del 2009

Euroleague!






Today I will talk about basketball ! oh yeeah ! :D:D

but not american basketball, I'll talk about european basketball, precisely about the Euroleague!

Nowadays, there are some spanish teams that are competing in this league: TAU from Vitoria, Real Madrid, and F.C.Barcelona.

Euroleague is a league for all Europe. Here are competiving teams like CSKA from Moscou, Maccabbi from Tel Aviv, Panathinaikos or Olympiakos from Greece, also there are teams from Italy like Montepasqui Siena etc.

Barça and Madrid are in the same group, so they have to competing many times this year.(I hope Barça will win all of them)

Finally, the teams that win all or most of their matches will pass to the Final Four. As says the name, in the final will play four teams, and the team that will all matches, will get the cup. This year, the final will be in Berlín.

This is the most important european league, but also there are another: FIBA Eurocup. Also there are spanish teams there, and I think they can win it.




Only, I have to say that I LOVE THIS GAME :D