dijous, 5 de març del 2009

NBA and ACB


And today I will talk to you about NBA and ACB.
What's the NBA?
Some people think that it is the best league in the world, where now are playing the best basketball players in the world. But I do completely not agree with that.
Yes, I also think that it's one of the most important league, but there are others, like ACB.
In the NBA there are playing a lot of fantastic players: Pau Gasol, Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, Andrés Noccioni etc. All the players of all world want to go to this league because they think it's the best. But when they can't sign for an american team they go here, in Spain, to play in ACB.
Some peolpe think that ACB it's the second best league around the world. In Spain there are players from around the world too. For example: Basile(Italy), Andersen(Ausrtralia), Massey(USA) etc.
I think that these leagues are the best leagues. Maybe NBA it's a little bit more important than ACB. I think that NBA its spectacle and ACB its more basketball, I don't know...
But I all these leagues :D
In the picture we can see Gasol's brothers: Marc Gasol playing with Akasvayu Girona and Pau Gasol playing with L.A.Lakers.


Basketball is life*