divendres, 6 de març del 2009

Steve Martin - The Pink Panther






Today I will explain to you about the film I watched a few days before. It was: The Pink Panther 2. I have seen The Pink Panther 1 and I laughed a lot, and with this film I laughed a lot too. It is really funny and I hope you like it.



I wanted to see it because I love Steve Martin. I think that it is a very very good actor. I saw many films about Steve Martin and I liked all of them. Some of his films are comedy films, and everbody laugh a lot with them.



Now I will talk to you some things about this great actor: he was born in Waco, Texas, in USA; in 1945. He is an actor, comedian, writer, playwright, producer, composer and musician. In the 1980s he became a succesfull actor, palywright and juggler, and eventually earned Emmy, Grammy and American Comedy awards.


I have to say that Steve Martin had done a lot of films and he was nominated some times in some films to win the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor.


Many people tell me that they didn't like The Pink Panther, but if you are depressed, you have to go to see it.






'cause I have a bad day*

1 comentari:

Anònim ha dit...

I haven't seen any of this films!
Cause I had a bad day.. :) Daniel powter, nice song*