divendres, 17 d’abril del 2009

Why young people use Internet?



Why young people use Internet?
Nowadays young people only use Internet for the messenger(msn), the fotolog or the blog or something like this and the facebook.
For example, the messenger(msn) that young people use to talk to their friends, the friends who meet in the school. It permits you making a conversation and send images and archives. It also use a webcam which you can see the other person immediately.
The fotolog or the blog is a programme which permites you making an entry about something you like and put a photo with the text.
The facebook is a really new and recent programme, and really famous too. It permits you talking to your friends, playing games, making really different tests, put all your photos and put the videos which you like the most. I think that it's the most complete.
We only use Internet to do classwork if it's necessary. And even we use for that we also are talking with some friends by messenger or facebook.

I think that Internet is like a drug. Most of my friends are in the messenger all the day, or playing games in facebook. They have to study but they prefer spend all their time in Internet. I think we are very hooked to these temporary fashions like fotolog or facebook. Also the teachers have an account in these programmes.
But it's ture that sometimes, if you are stressed it can help you a little bit.

1 comentari:

y&m[*] ha dit...

Ariadnaaaeee I agree with you! I think that Internet like a drug because a lot of people prefer playing games in facebook. But it depends of the person because before I can't living without Internet and now I connect the Internet if I have work..
I don't know anything aout facebook only I know something because my friend Marina doing a facebook for me and I hate it!
But it's true that it's a good invention because we can send and receive images and files of the whole world.

Ariadnaeee do you like my commen!? xDD