dimecres, 27 de febrer del 2008

...I love this game...


Today I'm talking to you about basketball, my favourite sport.
I play basketball since I was 8 years old. I began to play because my mother loves this sport and she plays it in her youth. But my father plays football in his youth, but he loves basketball too.
I played basketball in some differents teams, for exemple: in Castelló d'Empúries, in G.E.I.E.G, in Salt...
My brother and my sister also play basketball. All the family have played basteball. Now my brother plays in Llançà. My sister plays basketball in Castelló, in the team who trains my mother.
My mother is a coach and my father too. They can train a lot of teams, but they prefer to train here, in Castelló. I am helping my mother in her trainings because often she have a lot of problems.
When I am with them I laugh a lot.


Now I am playing in Salt and this weekend we will play in Argentona, I think that we can win this match. Argentona is the last of the league and by this I think that we have so possibilities to win the match.
Last weekend we played in Salt vs Viladecans. We lost the match of 23points.


So, only I left to say that:
[..I love this game..]*
a*