dilluns, 25 de febrer del 2008

...disappear...


Today it's monday and it began a new week. I think that it's relax week because I don't have any exams but the next week... I have all the exams....xD

Today I was very sad and I don't know why. I think that today I don't go to the training... because maybe I leave the team...

Today it was very strange day and I prefer to forgot it...

I know that always I write a little, but my life is really boring...you know...


["I only know that I love you..."]
a*

3 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

See HERE

Anònim ha dit...

Attention please!
->> Remove Viruses! <<-

Elisabet Salleras ha dit...

Come on Ariadna! Stop saying your life is really boring! In the blog you can talk about many things, not only about what you do:exams, exams, basket...
You can talk abot your favourite things as well: your favourite place, food, person, actor/ress, music, film,TV programme, book... or just the opposite why you don't like this or that.
You can write your opinion about something. a piece of news, a documentary....
Try to expand your mind...