dissabte, 20 de setembre del 2008

Hi again!!!




Hi again !!! I'm hereeeeeeeeeee !! :D:D:D
This week I began 2nd of "batxillerat" and I think it will be the hardest. I have a very difficult subjects like: "Història de l'art", "Història d'Espanya" etc... in short a lot of histories... jaja
But, even so I like to start the high school because I see all friends after the summer.
I have to study a lot this year!! jaja


In basketball, this year I will play with C.B.Esplais in Castelló d'Empúries and also I will play in Roses. All the players all really good, in two teams, I'm really happy and I will train very hard to win all the matchs. In Roses we play in a league called 2a Catalana so we will go to Barcelona to play some of the matchs.



I talk to you that yesterday there was a concerto in Vilafant, and I went, of course!! jaja
Whiskyn's play there, and some groups of heavy and ska. There was a lot of people, from Castelló, from Figueres etc... I liked the concerto, but I was there little while.... xdd
I will explain you some things about my summer and the high school and basketball!!! jaja




Kissesss (K)(K)
*lives the life and be happy*