divendres, 16 de maig del 2008

..:Perfect...




Today I finish the week. It was a very hard week because I have been doing all the work of literature.
This weekend I have a really important match. Tomorrow I will play versus G.E.I.E.G. I don't know if the team can win the match but we will play so good. We are rivals, but we will win, I know...jjaja
Now, I have just arrived of violin class, and I'm tired...jajaj And now, I am doing the work of literature, of "El Quijote", and it's really hard and very long.

In Basketball, in ACB, now beganing the Play-off, and the first match was Real Madrid-Unicaja. Madrid was the winner of the regular league, but Unicaja won the first match of the Play-off. The final score was Madrid 73 - Málaga 89. It was a really interesting match and very competitive.

Now I put you a video of a song. The group is Simple Plan, and the song, Perfect. It is a really nice song, I hope you enjoy it.

A lot of kisses*
a*