diumenge, 20 d’abril del 2008

...a lot of basketball...




Now, I want to explain what I did today.
Today the DKV team has played and they win again. At the beganing of thematch they played really bad but later they made a lot of baskets and they win. All the players can play and all of them made baskets. For example: Pau Ribas made 4 triples and Pere Tomás made two points too.
It was a great match.
In the afternoon I played my match vs C.B.Calaf. We made a bad match but we win.
Now I am reading a big book: El Quijote, and I think that I can't read all the chapters... It's very long!!! jaja But maybe I can read it....

And I put a photo of Ricky Rubio because I think he is a very very good player, and only he has 17 years old!!! He is impressive!!! jeje

And that's all for today!jeje
a lot of kisses*
a*