divendres, 14 de març del 2008

...surfing for the history..


Today it's friday and finally we finished the classes.
But now I want to tell you something about our excursion in Perpinyà. On tuesday we went to Perpinyà. Here we visited their high school. It seems the UAB. It was so big and it has a lot of sudents.
At first we have a talk with a writer, Joan-Lluís Lluis. He has written "El dia de l'ós". I think that the talk was really intersting. Esther put notes because of that I made many questions.
Later we have lunch in a garden. It was so beautiful and I saw ducks!! After that we have another talk, now about Jaume I El Conqueridor. I have slept in this talk and I don't know why because I like history.
Afterwards he went to "EL Palau dels Reis de Mallorca". It was so great. The castle was incredible and I like a lot.
The excursion was really interesing for me and I think that we can repeat that on another ocassion.
I recommend you to visit the castle.


a lot of kisses*
a*