divendres, 23 de novembre del 2007

...from the village into the city...



because... yesterday we had been a very good day! because yesterday we had gone to Barcelona to watch Grease, the musical.
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
GREASE
!!!!!

In Barcelona we was very happy...eh Chaima?? what happened with your rucksack??
and girls...what happened with the underground??jajajaj
but....the musical had been really good! I think thats it's so really great! and "El Saló de Lectura" too. xD
this photo is in "Diagonal Mar", near the Fórum ! we had walked a lot in Barcelona to find someone station of underground... jaja
with Isabel we accorded to meet at 4:30, but... because of underground, we had arrived with them at 4:58!!! jajaaj
ANd the musical...really good!! the boys....uau..!!! jaja
And the song that I really like it's "Freddy my love", it's really nice!!!jaja
And Chaima.... jeje....wiht the lighter?? jajaja It's really funny!!! when I remember that I begin to laguh..! jajaj

and that's all, I think...jaja
I hope you enjoy our experience in Barcelona!!! jaja I really like it!!
a Lot of kisses to everybody!!!*
a*

1 comentari:

Marina Bolasell ha dit...

I don't forget this day!
;D


ossea,
you know.

=) Muaaa